Our previous home’s kitchen was large in square footage but small in storage, and our apartment kitchen is WAY smaller than that– it’s a comedy show trying to squeeze two people in there at the same time. We’ve learned to Make Lemonade (har har) and have risen to the challenge by decluttering all but the essentials. Don’t tell my husband (because I’m the one who convinced him to expand the kitchen in our new house), but we’ve learned you don’t need a massive amount of space… you just need to be clever about how to store things. I’m a firm believer in ‘use what you’ve got’, and many of these 30 kitchen storage ideas and hacks can be implemented almost immediately.
So hold onto your lazy susans… here’s 30 genius kitchen storage hacks to find space where once there was none!
Links to featured posts can be found below each collage. I wouldn’t show you the ideas and leave you hanging, now would I ? 😉
1. Wire organizer to store cutting boards | That’s What Che Said
2. Billy bookcase as pantry storage | Run to Radiance
3. Clothespin to hang cleaning gloves | DIY Inspired
4. Towel bar to store pot lids | Practically Functional
5. Dollar Store bins to organize silverware | Confessions of an Over-worked Mom
6. Trash baskets for under-sink kitchen laundry storage | Blue I Style
7. Kitchen storage container labels (free printables) | Mom on Timeout
8. Back-of-the-door pantry storage | Unexpected Elegance
9. IKEA Raskog Cart for rolling kitchen storage | Dogs Don’t Eat Pizza
10. DIY utensil storage | Dream a Little Bigger
11. Plastic bag storage in wipes canister | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
12. Wire organizer as produce storage | A Night Owl
13. Rolling pantry | DIY Passion
14. Locker baskets for cookbook storage | Rain on a Tin Roof
15. DIY Kitchen pegboard | A Beautiful Mess
16. Louvered door organizer | C.R.A.F.T.
17. Basket Sippy Cup Storage | White House Black Shutters
18. Magnetic spice rack | Practically Functional
19. DIY Inside cabinet door shelf | Create and Babble
20. Cookie jar utensil storage | DIY Beautify
21. Turntable pantry storage | Go Go Go Gourmet
22. Recycled rice containers to kitchen storage boxes | It Happens in a Blink
23. Dog food storage from popcorn tin | Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
24. DIY Pull-out trash cans | Practically Functional
25. Coffee Can Wine Rack | Brit & Co.
26. Rolling trash bag storage | Simply Organized
27. Jewelry organizer for spice storage | Childhood 101
28. DIY Lazy Susan | One Crazy House
29. Paper tray for wrap and foil storage | Aunt Peaches
30. Magnetic refrigerator containers | Tatertots and Jello
GAH! So clever. Here’s a few of the inexpensive products mentioned in the posts to get you started storing and organizing!
Lazy Susans, coffee cans, and wire baskets, oh my! People are so stinkin’ clever. Did you see any ideas you want to incorporate in your own kitchen?