Hey, everyone! We’ve just started our shortened Spring Break (thanks, snow days) and the kids are getting ready for Easter and enjoying a few days off from the normal routine. Here’s some lazy weekend reading for you to enjoy; a few of the links I loved this week! Have a wonderful weekend!
1. The science of why stepping on LEGOs makes you want to die.
2. Is your home making you cranky?
3. Why women need their girlfriends (REALLY feeling this one this week!)
4. Need a quick bedroom makeover? You’ll love these three DIY headboard ideas.
5. This post on how to use metallics (gold! silver! bronze!) has been doing well this week.
6. The cutest spring sugar scrub I ever did see.
Enjoy! Wishing you several days of relaxation and fun blog reading. 😉 And if you liked these links, share the love (and this post!) Did you read anything great this week? Share a link in the comments!