Remember those resolutions? I’ve been working hard on them, even into February. But the drive to work on them is dwindling the further from January that I get. So I compiled a “Do-It” list, sort of like a to-do list but without the stress. Each item addresses one of my three goals for this year– take better care of myself physically and emotionally, live in the moment, and better organize my home– but in a fun and totally doable way, I hope!
When December 31st rolls around and our thoughts turn to our Hopes and Dreams for 2012, it’s my wish that 80% of these tangible “Do It” items will be crossed off:
* go on a girls’ weekend away (or three)
* put my toes in the sand and buns in the ocean (or vice versa)
* family photo, professionally done
* read two books on photography
* write my curriculum vitae, for a possible college teaching position
* Etsy store– get it up and running again, even just a little bit
* donate 100 Care Bags to the Jefferson Hospital NICU
* take Baby Bee for a mama/son day of fun…
*… and go on another road trip with Noodle!
* take a course at Main Line School Night
* visit Boston with my family
* run a 5K
* cook ground turkey in a way that both my husband and I enjoys eating it
* go out for dinner once a month with a friend…
* … and once a month on a date with my husband, too!
* pick organic strawberries with Noodle this summer
* clean up the garden on the side of the house and create a flower garden with tons of blooms for
* get my car detailed. It’s disgusting.
* clean out the basement once and for all
* donate 10 bags of stuff to the local thrift shop
* get our elliptical out of the basement and into our living room– aesthetics be damned!
22 things… 11 months left to do them… think I can do it? I’m putting the list on my sidebar so I can see it every time I visit my blog. And you can see them, too– so keep me honest and make sure I get them done!