Is there a more perfect party food than dip? There’s so many varieties available, and a plethora of delicious items to use as dippers. Plus, you can make it ahead for easy prep and everyone loves a great dip recipe! On that note, the Big Game is coming up (on my birthday this year, woo-hoo!) and you DO NOT want to show up without one of these mouthwatering dips to liven up the festivities. Whether it’s cheese based or veggie, in a bread bowl or layered, these Game Day perfect dips are just waiting to delight party guests.
1. Healthy Garlic and Herb Yogurt Dip from Southern In Law
2. Paleo 7-Layer Dip from Scratch Mommy
3. Easy chili cheese dip from Flour On My Face
4. Spinach Artichoke Dip from The Kitchen Wife
5. Pizza Dip from Food’n Service
6. Creamy Avocado Dip from Not Enough Cinnamon
7. Smoky harissa eggplant Dip from Minimalist Baker
8. Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip from Midget Momma
9. Artichoke and Sweet Onion Bean Dip from Mom Foodie
10. Thai layered Dip from Vegan Richa
11. Hot Shrimp Dip Appetizer from My Organized Chaos
12. Spinach dip bread bowl from Just 2 Sisters
13. Easy hot corn dip from The Pretty Bee
14. Copycat Frito Lay Bean Dip from Simplee Thrifty
15. Easy tomato dip from Moms And Crafters
I bet you thought you were getting just 15 dip recipes; here’s a BONUS homemade ranch dip that’s a real crowd pleaser.
NOW… are you ready for some football? Which dip recipe is YOUR favorite?