I am so sleep deprived at this point I don’t think I can list all the Spring Clean Sweep tasks I got done this week. I feel like it was a dream, but my back hurts so I’m guessing it wasn’t. Here’s a few:
- cleaned windowsills
- dusted ceilings and skylights with long handled duster
- 4,560 loads of laundry (or maybe it just felt like it…)
- took another carload of cardboard to the township recycle bins
- washed duvets, throwrugs, and couch slipcovers
- tossed expired meds and products
- deep cleaned/ freshened Noodle and Bee’s rooms, only to have Noodle take care of that in 30 seconds flat. It’s beyond just reflux now, it’s turning behavioral. I’m so defeated.
- generally picked up the entire house
- took two bags of hangers to the drycleaner for recycling
- got my craft on. Woot!
We also took time to do a little bit of this:
enjoy some of this:
and visit with our old dog, who we had to give up after Noodle was born because she needed much better care than we could provide with a special needs baby. It’s the best open adoption ever, we get to see our sweet beagle all the time and she is in the very best home:
… but that doesn’t mean we don’t miss her something fierce.