Now that you’ve got Kenny Rogers in your head, please be kind when I share this little secret:
Yes, it’s true. It’s one of the ways I keep myself sane. It all began when I was working full time and commuting two hours a day. There was no way I could do that and keep my house in good shape, so with two salaries it was a no-brainer. Truly, I planned to quit once the baby was born and I was home full time… until our world fell apart, and I had no time to sleep let alone keep the house clean.
Now with two kids, it’s become one of the best ways I’ve managed my time. It would take me 10 hours to get the house as clean as the pros do, plus I’d be giving up precious free time with my family. I easily save the amount it costs simply by clipping coupons in front of the t.v. at night and cutting $20 off our grocery bill each week.
Molly Maids are a national maid service, and boy are they in the mood to give! They are basically handing you $20 by sharing this quick video tip on cleaning your shower curtain liner with little to no effort instead of forking out the cash to buy a new one:
See? Now you are even closer to saving money toward a good house cleaning, just by that simple trick. Other great tips include how to clean your stained coffee pot and how to get your kitchen sink to sparkle.
Getting my house cleaned once a month is one way I take care of myself, and in turn, my family. Want to take care of yourself, too? Molly Maid is sponsoring a $50 ‘Take Care of You’ gift pack for one lucky winner that includes a pumice scrub, nail file, microfiber cleaner, etc.!
Win a “Take Care of You” gift pack from Molly Maid ($50 value)!
This sweepstakes will end June 7 at 11:59PM PT, so enter now. A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on June 8 and contacted via email, at which time the winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information before a new winner is selected. Please make sure you’ve provided an email address where you can be contacted.
Enter up to five times by doing each of the following:
- One Entry – Tweet about the Molly Maid sweepstakes (you can even use this handy-dandy Tweet, if you like) and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips. Sample Tweet: I just entered to win a gift pack from Molly Maid! You can too! http://ow.ly/bfMtJ #MollyMaidTips
- One Entry – Tweet out the URL to one of the Molly Cleaning Institute videos and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips. Sample Tweet: I just learned a new cleaning trick, courtesy of Molly Maid. Check it out for yourself! http://ow.ly/bfMtJ #MollyMaidTips
- One Entry – Post about this sweepstakes on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying what you posted. Please tag the post with the #MollyMaidTips hashtag.
- One Entry – Write a blog post including at least one of the videos, and — you guessed it — leave a comment here with the URL to the blog post.
- One Entry – Just leave a comment on this blog post telling us about your favorite cleaning tips. They could potentially be included in a future video!
Disclosure: Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member ofClever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.