It took about 2 seconds for me to accept this review because I’m already such a big fan of the product. I’ve tried many brands of dishwashing detergents and Cascade wins every time. It rinses everything clean and never leaves a residue. My glassware is spotless! I’m a major germ-a-phobe, so clean dishes are a must for me. Cascade Complete All-In-One ActionPacs have never let me down.
I’ve been a fan of Cascade Complete ActionPacs for awhile because I don’t need to scrub or even soak my dishes ahead of time. I can run the short cycle and STILL have them come out clean without fail. That means much less water is used so my eco-conscience is eased. Win-Win!
The challenge given to bloggers was to bake a cobbler and leave out the dirty dish without soaking for 24 hours. Then, wash it with Cascade and see what happens. I didn’t have a chance to make a cobbler due to the frenzy we’ve been in for the past few weeks, however I had plenty of opportunities to leave out dirty dishes for 24 hours without soaking them! 😉 As usual, Cascade impresses every time. And come summer I WILL make that cobbler in my new dish and of course use Cascade to get it clean.
If you win this giveaway, you can use your Walmart gift card on anything you want. Of course, I hope you’ll use it to try Cascade if you haven’t already had a chance to do so. If you are already a fan of this product, this will give you a chance to stock-up! Ready to enter? Here’s how:
INITIAL ENTRY: What meal leaves the most mess on your cookware?
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Leave a comment for each one so I can count all your entries!
- Become a public follower, or if you already are one let me know
- Leave a thoughtful comment on this post and you’ll get THREE extra entries!
- Since I won’t have time to promote this giveaway, you’ll get an extra entry for each giveaway linky you post this on! Here’s a list of giveaway linkys (feel free to post on ones not listed, too)… just leave a comment for each one you linked up to so I can count your vote (and so it doesn’t get posted twice). Thanks for your help!
- Vote for Making Lemonade on Top Mommy Blogs (just click the link: it’s that easy!)
- Display the Making Lemonade button on your blog (TWO extra entries!)
- Blog or Twitter about it, and leave a link in the comments (THREE extra entries!)
As always, you can find the rules here. The contest will end at 11:59 PM on June 17th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Be sure you have a way for me to get in touch with you, either by leaving your email address in the comments or have a link in your profile. Good luck!