By now you’ve heard about both Reunion Island Coffee and the newly released Putumayo Rhythm and Blues CD. I thought that together they’d make a pretty great giveaway!
I’m not sure how you relax, but one of my favorite “escapes” is to sit at a cafe and sip on the perfect coffee drink with a book. Usually that cafe is Starbucks and that book is my planner, but SOMEDAY I’ll find the perfect spot. Now you can create the coffeehouse feel at home (or in the car) by popping in the CD and sipping coffee out of your new insulated hot beverage holder if you win this giveaway!
The Prize: The Putumayo Rhythm & Blues CD AND a Reunion Island Insulated Beverage Holder
INITIAL ENTRY: Comment below and tell me your favorite way to relax or “escape”… it can be something simple, or something you dream of doing!
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Leave a comment for each one so I can count all your entries!
- Become a public follower, or if you already are one let me know
- Tell me: how do you drink your coffee?
- Tell me: what’s your favorite genre of music?
- Vote for Making Lemonade on Top Mommy Blogs (just click the link: it’s that easy!)
- Display the Making Lemonade button on your blog (TWO extra entries!)
- Blog or Twitter about it, and leave a link in the comments (THREE extra entries!)
As always, you can find the rules here. The contest will end at 11:59 PM on June 7th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Be sure you have a way for me to get in touch with you, either by leaving your email address in the comments or have a link in your profile. Good luck!