I’m a sucker for cupcakes, seriously, they are such precious gems of goodness. I’d go nuts at this shower:
Centerpieces: Beautiful puffy white hydrangeas, spritzes of pink ranunculas, and a hint of hot pink roses. Lemons were used as the base to pull in yellow.
Signature Cocktail: Cupcake-Tini
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Leave a comment for each one so I can count all your entries!
- Become a public follower, or if you already are one let me know
- Become a fan of Party Box Design on Facebook and comment below
- Vote for Making Lemonade on Top Mommy Blogs (just click the link: it’s that easy!)
- Display the Making Lemonade button on your blog (TWO extra entries!)
- Blog or Twitter about it, and leave a link in the comments (THREE extra entries!)
- Purchase something from Party Box Design during this giveaway (FIVE extra entries!)
As always, you can find the rules here. The contest will end at 11:59 PM on May 2nd. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Be sure you have a way for me to get in touch with you, either by leaving your email address in the comments or have a link in your profile. Good luck!