I’m not sure which I’m smitten with more: the baby in Malindi’s photos or the hats themselves.
Since we’re not giving away babies (darn it!), I’ll focus on the hats. But it’s hard to take my eyes off those baby blues!
For example, here’s the Elizabeth hat.
But since you probably only noticed the adorable baby, here’s a close-up of the flower detail.
One of my favorite things about these hats (aside from their total cuteness) is that Malindi can make them in whichever size you’d like. Yes, even in teen/woman sizes. WOOT!
Okay, Malindi, but I’m expecting a baby boy. Hopefully you’ll add some boyish styles soon, otherwise I may need to try for baby #3 to have a baby girl again! Actually, now that I think of it… I could just custom order one in Noodle’s size. Did I mention Etsy is absolutely addictive due to shops like Malindis?
Now you can win a Malindi hat, in a custom size. ::Swoon!:: You *could* give one as a baby gift… but chances are you’ll want one for yourself. 😉
BUY IT: You can purchase any of these beautiful styles (and so many more) at Malindi.
WIN IT: You choose the hat and size!
INITIAL ENTRY: Visit Malindi and tell me which hat (and in what size) you’d like to win in the comments below.
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Leave a comment for each one so I can count all your entries!
- Become a public follower, or if you already are one let me know
- Vote for Making Lemonade on Top Mommy Blogs (just click the link: it’s that easy!)
- Display the Making Lemonade button on your blog (TWO extra entries!)
- Display a Stork Report button (you can choose which one) (TWO extra entries!)
- Blog or Twitter about it, and leave a link in the comments (THREE extra entries!)
- Purchase something from Malindi during this giveaway (FIVE extra entries!)
As always, you can find the rules here. The contest will end at 11:59 PM on March 8th. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Be sure you have a way for me to get in touch with you, either by leaving your email address in the comments or have a link in your profile. Good luck!
Wow, that’s a lot of swag!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. Thank you to Malindi for sponsoring this giveaway!