I’m not gonna lie, winter and I have never been BFFs. Or even frenemies. Winter is more my nemesis: laughing at me as I attempt to get warm using any means possible as I run from house to car and back again bundled up like an insane snowman. Over the weekend my husband was looking around at our recently de-Christmasfied decor and gently suggested we add warm touches to get me out of my annual mid-winter funk. Bless his heart, I couldn’t agree more. Of course, being in the middle of a decluttering spree means I’m extremely choosy about what I bring back in. However, the items below are all winners in my book– helping to warm my heart and home until spring arrives once again.
Here’s a few special ways to bring warmth to your home during even the chilliest of winters. Hibernators, unite!
- Hot tea and cocoa taste so much better in this.
- These make everything better. Here’s some ways to use them all over the house to bring light to these shorter days.
- Aside from my family and cat, this is probably the most favorite thing in my house.
- Last month I met the artist who designed this for West Elm, and its cheeky design makes me smile every time I look at it!
- Organizing always makes me happy. We’re about to pull the trigger and purchase this system for our home office (it was my husband’s idea, FOR THE WIN.)
- You lose most of your body heat through your head, but this fixes that problem.
- Set it and forget it. Is there anything that screams ‘cozy’ more than this kitchen must-have?
- My husband bought one of these over the weekend and breakfast has never been easier to make. It’s like a whole new world in one-pan breakfast prep.
- When in doubt, plan it out. I’m ready to start using this to dream & plan my beloved getaways and vacations!
- If you figure out a gluten-free version of this, I’ll consider you the Olaf to my Elsa. 😉 Bake it in here and you will have my love forever.
- GAH! Could this be any more perfect for winter? I want to climb inside it.
- We went on a family Target run over the weekend, which we rarely do. I may have tossed this and this into the cart to curl up with at night while I sip tea.
- I’ve been living in these all month long! I’ll admit I was never a fan until I tried them on… but now? I refuse to take them off. DON’T MAKE ME TAKE THEM OFF!
Shop the post! Here’s a few items mentioned, for exact products be sure to click the links in the sentences above.
Thanks for listening to my annual “I hate winter” rant. What are your favorite ways to keep warm?