Have you noticed that mini-desserts and bite-sized recipes are all the rage? We’ve combined two of our favorite things into one delicious dessert and you’re gonna love it (brownies? Gooooood. Pie? Gooooood. BROWNIE PIE? SO MUCH YES!!!!!) Next time you have a party, try this instead of traditional brownies and/or pie and see what happens. This would also be a fun twist on the classics for your next bake sale.
I mean, brownies surrounded with a golden, flaky crust? YUM!
Bite-Sized Brownie Pie Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- ½ stick butter
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup chocolate milk
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips melted
- ½ cup almonds chopped
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 Tsp allspice
- sugar glaze
- Preheat the oven to 370F.
- Add the crust ingredients in a food processor and turn it on until the dough becomes thick.
- Place and press the batter in a greased pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat beat the flour, milk, egg, melted chocolate, vanilla, allspice, cinnamon, almonds, and brown sugar. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour the brownie mix into the pie crust.
- Gently fold the edges from the crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, set aside to cool down.
- Cut into bite size pieces and garnish with the glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!
For those who like quick and easy recipes, I’m guessing you could use a brownie recipe from a box if you want to make this in a hurry. I will try that way next and let you know!
Here’s a few handy baking helpers we love to use and will help make this recipe a cinch:
So what are ya waiting for? Go get you some brownie pie bites, friend!