Have you noticed that most of the viral food videos and recipe hacks you’ve been seeing all over Facebook have one thing in common? It’s CANNED BISCUIT DOUGH! I’ve used it as a base for several easy recipes over the years and it never fails to disappoint! Why work hard on making your own dough when you can pop it out of a can in under 10 seconds and use it to make quick appetizers, casseroles, monkey bread, doughnuts and desserts? It’s one of the easiest kitchen hacks because it works as a foundation to which you can add heaps of flavor, and it comes out golden, flaky, and delicious.
With the holiday season coming up, it’s time to whip out your canned dough and take the stress out of holiday baking. Here’s 25 epic canned biscuit dough recipes to rock your next dinner or holiday party!
The link to the recipes in each collage are right under the photo, arranged in groups of five.
1. Deliciously Easy Cheater Doughnuts | Making Lemonade
2. Meatball Sub Bubble Bake | Life with the Crust Cut Off
3. Stuffed Breakfast Biscuits | Around My Family Table
4. Pumpkin Pie Pull-Apart Bread | A Dash of Sanity
5. Garlic Herb Cheese Bombs | Love Bakes Good Cakes
6. Easy Homemade Chicken Kolaches | Sports Mom Survival Guide
7. Sausage and Gravy Breakfast Casserole | Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
8. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Pastry Puffs | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
9. Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings | Love Bakes Good Cakes
10. Italian Style Meatball Cups | Moments with Mandi
11. Lemon Monkey Bread | Stuck on Sweet
12. Bacon Ranch Chicken Biscuit Casserole | Home. Made. Interest.
13. Pizza Pull-Apart Bread | Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
14. Apple Pie Danish Biscuits | Food Folks and Fun
15. Apple Pie Monkey Bread | The Pinning Mama
16. Chicken and Biscuits Casserole | About a Mom
17. Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Pockets | Mama Harris’ Kitchen
18. French Onion Chicken Casserole | Savory Experiments
19. Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread | The Suburban Mom
20. Chili and Cheese Biscuit Cups | This Ole Mom
21. Broiled Crab Cakes on Crabby Biscuits | Little Miss Celebration
22. Pudding Filled Donut Holes | Life a Little Brighter
23. Meatball Stuffed Biscuits | Amanda’s Cookin’
24. 30 Minute Cinnamon Roll Skillet Cake | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
25. Pecan Caramel Cream Cheese Rolls | Blooming Homestead
So go ahead, pop open a can of ready-made biscuit dough and hack your way to a meal your family and friends will RAVE about! We make the cheater doughnuts (the first recipe listed) every year on Fat Tuesday and I’m telling you, it saves tons of time and tastes just as good as from scratch.
And if you’re looking for some of the (highly rated) baking supplies featured in these recipes, here you go: one stop shopping! Am I the only one who wishes for kitchen supplies for Christmas? (Dear Santa, I have my eye on that cast iron skillet!)