Gone are the days when having a vegetable garden meant a massive commitment of time and effort. Nowadays, people are creating raised garden beds just about anywhere and it’s so much easier! Heck, I’ve even grown things on a wall. Raised garden beds are perfect for busy families, those with limited space, and casual gardeners alike. I’ve rounded up the most easy and creative raised gardens from around the internet, most of which can be completed in just one weekend.
Each collage shows photos of the garden beds in groups of five, then the links are below. I like to split it up this way so you have a visual of each project without being overwhelmed!
1. DIY Raised Garden Beds with Corrugated Metal | My Crazy Good Life
2. Simple Cedar Garden Bed | Boxy Colonial
3. Raised Garden Bed Boxes from Pallet Wood | Little Red Brick House
4. Fence Line Garden Beds | Ugly Duckling House
5. Simple Raised Garden Bed Project | Mom Endeavors
6. Garden Pond in a Raised Bed | Empress of Dirt
7. Raised Garden Bed from Concrete Blocks | Retro Ranch Revamp
8. DIY Raised Garden Beds Using Cedar Fence Boards | Making Manzanita
9. DIY Tiered Raised Garden Beds| by Anika’s DIY Life
10. Old Wooden Wagon Planter | Empress of Dirt
11. Raised Stone Garden Bed | Growing Family
12. Striped Raised Garden Beds | Delia Creates
13. Simple Raised Garden Bed| Love & Renovations
14. How to Make a Garden Box | One Little Project
15. Easy DIY Raised Garden Bed on Caster | Instructables
16. Super Simple DIY Garden Beds| Refresh Living
17. Raised Garden Bed with Privacy Wall| Empress of Dirt
18. Raised Garden Bed with Vertical Trellis and PVC Hoops for Covers or Mini Cold Frames | The Curious Road
19. DIY Pallet Wood Raised Garden Beds | Pennies Into Pearls
20. Fairy Garden Table | Inner Child Fun
There’s a raised garden bed in there for every style, and every space! I love them all, but I’m crushing on the fairy garden table and garden boxes big time.
If you have a limited time and wish to skip the DIY, I scoured Amazon to find several highly-rated kits where the hard work has been done for you:
- Cedar Raised Garden Kit
- Tiered Raised Garden Bed
- Raised Garden Bed Kit
- Elevated Garden Bed
- Big Bag Bed (just unfold fabric and go)
- Deluxe Garden Planter (similar)
- Grow Bags (under $20!)
So whether you like to DIY or D-I-Don’t, there’s a garden bed idea to fit your needs. I’ve always wanted to make one, but with our house up for sale this summer I’ll have to live vicariously through all of you for another season!