Looking for a fun recipe for your summer cookouts? Why not add some BLT to your pasta salad? This popular recipe is super simple to make and fun of yummy flavors. It’s like a BLT in salad form with the addition of delicious pasta. Make it gluten free by using your favorite brand of GF pasta (personally, we adore Bionaturae GF pasta in our house– my kids can’t tell the difference between that and the regular kind!)
Here’s a little video our team whipped up showing just how easy this is to make, the recipe follows below:
Gluten Free BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package rotini pasta use gluten free as an alternative
- 5 slices bacon
- 3 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing Hidden Valley Ranch is gluten free
- 1/2 parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta and bacon according the directions on the package. When done drain the pasta and let cool to room temperature, then dice or crumble the bacon into pieces.
- Next chop the lettuce and slice cherry tomatoes. In a large bowl toss together the pasta, chopped bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, ranch, and parmesan.
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Amazing served warm or cold.
It’s like summer in a bowl.
If you like it, pin or share the recipe on Facebook so others can enjoy. So happy summer is here and it’s cookout time!