- Need help deciding where to go? Stefanie from Brooklyn Limestone lays out her strategy, and it makes a lot of sense. Plus, she travels a lot. Trust her. And, browse some amazing trips.
- Perhaps travel isn’t in the budget this summer. Enjoy a staycation instead! Real Simple gives ideas for relaxing on a staycation at home.
- Road trippin’? Momspark gives some ideas for preparing for a family road trip.
- Apartment Therapy gives us a great checklist for packing for the perfect getaway.
- For pure eye-candy, go live vicariously through the vacations of those who linked up to Centsational Girl’s Favorite Destinations linky party. At the very least, you can scope out your next getaway!
- Wow, Google now returns flight results when you search? Leave it to Perez Hilton to tell me that!
- Seattle’s Travels gives us some hints for taking better travel photos.
- More of an armchair tourist? Here’s a list of the Top 30 travel movies.
- And because I’m a sucker for books, here you go:
I know I’m missing a lot of articles about the travel process, but those links happen to be a few of my favorite travel bookmarks. The year before Noodle was born I took a course on travel writing and getting others to pay for you to travel and then write about it. Heavenly. I’ll use my knowledge in 18 years or so when the kids go off to college. By then who knows what mode of communication we’ll be using– just think, 18 years ago blogs were non-existent!