Looking for the best holiday gifts? We have gifts for him, for her, for grandmas and moms, for teens and tweens, kids, and everyone in between. If you’re searching for the perfect holiday gift this year, look no further… we’ve got you covered with our best Christmas gift guide yet!
With a decade of experience writing gift guides, I’ve gotten pretty good at figuring out the hottest gifts of the season. Granted, everyone is different and our gift guides aim to reflect a wide range of price ranges, lifestyles, hobbies, and more.
With that in mind, we’ve put ALL our gift ideas into this one post for the MOTHERLOAD of gift ideas this holiday season. That way, it’s easy to scan all the categories to find the perfect gifts for everyone on your list and do all of your shopping in one easy spot.
Tips for Saving Money on Holiday Gifts
Here’s a few ways to save money on your holiday shopping this year:
- Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns, which makes shopping super easy.
- If you have Amazon Prime, enjoy that free Prime shipping!
- Do your holiday shopping early to save stress and extra fees for rush shipping as deadlines get closer.
- Consider getting the same gift for certain categories (ie, the same thing for all teachers or all co-workers) and you might be able to get a bulk discount. If not, at least it will save you stress and decision fatigue.
If you want to give a holiday gift they’ll REALLY love, these 100+ gift ideas are the most wanted gifts this year!
Best Gifts for Her
These gift ideas will delight the women in your life. Whether you’re shopping for your mom, sister, grandma, girlfriend, best friend, or wife you’re sure to find a gift she’ll adore below.
I can personally attest to most of these gifts, including this Juicy Lip set I use and love. And I gifted this knife to my bestie after she used it while at my house; I know a knife might be a weird gift but if someone in your life loves to cook they’ll appreciate having a wonderful knife like this one.
If Santa is listening, I’d love this famous Always Pan since I’ve been cooking so much lately. Also I ordered myself this stylish band for my Apple watch and truthfully I don’t want to wait until Christmas to use it!
1. Beach Please Tote // 2. Anthropologie Neck Wrap // 3. Candle Wick Trimmer // 4. Anthropologie Decorative Bowl // 5. Detangler Hairbrush // 6. Marble Decorative Tray // 7. Small Slipsilk Scrunchies // 8. Aveda Mineral Hand Cream // 9. Teal 40oz Mug Tumbler // 10. Folding Travel Mirror // 11. Camo Striped Tote // 12. Vegan Messenger Bag // 13. Maracuja Juicy Lip Balm // 14. Serenity Sweater Knit Robe // 15. Microfiber Towel Wrap // 16. Embroidered Bag Strap // 17. Wildflowers Soap Petals // 18. Eve Coupe Cocktail Glass // 19. Monin Coffee Syrup Collection // 20. Cloche with Matches // 21. Leopard Apple Watch Band // 22. Kendra Scott Petunia Ear Climber Earrings // 23. Kendra Scott Karis Gold Ring Set of Three // 24. Kendra Scott Fallyn Cuff Bracelet // 25. Airpods // 26. Electric Candle Lighter // 27. Cocoon Sweater // 28. Tiled Monogram Mug // 29. Marais Taper Candles // 30. Feels Like Home // 31. Always Pan // 32. Zodiac Trinket Box
Best Gifts for Him
Need a gift for your brother, dad, grandfather, boyfriend, or best bud? These gift ideas for men check all the boxes off your gift giving list this year.
Tip for sports fans: last year I gifted my husband a Playbook Plays mug with “The Play” from a famous Notre Dame game. A few weeks later as he poured coffee into it, he told me “I don’t think you know how much I love this mug. It was my favorite gift this year.” Sometimes the simplest things are the most meaningful.
1. Three Golf Putting Green // 2. Airpods // 3. Portable Charger // 4. Trigger Action Travel Mug // 5. Legendary Bottle // 6. Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner // 7. Nike Fleece Hoodie // 8. Drone Flycam // 9. Mini Movie Projector // 10. Key Multi-Tool // 11. Slippers // 12. Tile Pro Essential // 13. Plush Throw // 14. Vans Old Skool Shoes // 15. Indoor/Outdoor Table Firepit // 16. Slate Coasters // 17. Teak Bookends
Best Gifts for Teens & Tweens
Teens and tweens can be tough to shop for depending on their personality. I’ve found the gifts get fewer but more expensive! We aim for a mix of technology and creative gifts too, with gifts to keep them active. There’s tons of teen gift ideas for this season.
As for my tween/teen, they’ve requested the Oculus Quest VR set and Airpods. And while they may be maturning, they also love their Squishmallows and Pop-its so those will be under the tree, as well as this Ninja set to go with the zipline that they love in our backyard.
1. Ninja Line Intro Kit // 2. LED Strip Lights // 3. Two Disk DJ Controller // 4. Drone FlyCam // 5. Razor Hovertrax // 6. LED Strip Lights // 7. Card Game // 8. Mini Movie Projector // 9. Mario Super Bros 3D // 10. Vans Classic Sneakers // 11. Virtual Reality Set // 12. Cloudfoam Slide Sandals // 13. Nike Fleece Hoodie // 14. Controller // 15. Rocker Gaming Chair // 16. Water Resistant Backpack // 17. Projector and Screen Set // 18. Razor Scooter // 19. Old Skool Shoes // 20. Harry Potter Chess Building Kit
1. Layered Choker Necklace // 2. Oversized Wearable Blanket // 3. Pink Satin Scrunchies (similar) // 4. Fleece Jacket // 5. Personalized Pencils // 6. Hair Claw Set // 7. Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer // 8. Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker // 9. Beaded Stretch Bracelet // 10. Bluetooth Record Player // 11. Pink Puffer Slippers // 12. Ring Light and Stand // 13. Instatax Bluetooth Printer // 14. Lululemon Align Leggings // 15. Courtside Crossbody Bag // 16.Purple Glam Box // 17. One Step Dryer Volumizer // 18. Teal Hydroflask // 19. Squashmallow Avocado // 20. How-To Cookbook // 21. Reusable Face Roller // 22. Comfy Luxe Animal Print Blanket // 23. Festival Bag // 24. Letter Name Necklaces
Best Gifts for Kids
My kids chose these ideas themselves, sharing what they would have loved when they were younger. No more struggling for kids’ gift ideas, we’ve got your gift list DONE FOR YOU below. 🙂
I can tell you this: Squashmallows are HUGE right now. Even my teens love them, they’re so cute and squishy.
And not gonna lie, I want this for myself.
PS- I got both my nephews RC cars like this one and my sister insists they’ll be super excited. Just in case you’re looking for elementary aged gift ideas for kids who love cars.
1. Dual Basketball Arcade // 2. Storybook Kit // 3. Super Mario 3D All-Stars // 4. Rock & Gem Book // 5. Squishmallow Corgi // 6. 3D Printing Pen // 7. HiUnicorn // 8. Ninja Line // 9. Tyrannosaurs Rex Toy // 10. Squishmallow Aqua Sloth // 11. The Balloon Dino // 12. Barbie 3-in-1 Dream Camper // 13. National Geographic Geodes // 14. Yoda // 15. Crayola Light Up Tracing Pad // 16. All Terrain Batmobile // 17. Disc Drop Wall Piggy Bank // 18. Haunted Mansion Board Game // 19. Folding Inline Scooter // 20. Basketball Bean Bag Toss
Best Gifts for Moms, Grandmas, & Mother-In-Laws
This group of women deserves pampering gifts and cozy surprises. They may also love tokens that remind them of their kids and grandkids, so I have several personalized ideas below. Like this self-care favorite that would be perfect in a stocking!
1. Custom Garden Birth Month // 2. Comfortable Cushioned Walking Shoes // 3. Stainless Steel Whisks // 4. Travel Blanket // 5. Cocoon Sweater // 6. Plush Throw // 7. Glass Oil Dispenser (similar) // 8. Generations Necklace // 9. Custom Handwriting Bracelet // 10. Birthstone Necklace (similar) // 11. Velour Caftan // 12. Martha Stewart Cast Iron Round Oven // 13. Puffer Slippers // 14. Legacy Journal // 15. Zodiac Trinket Box
Easily shop the post by clicking the images below.
Want more gift ideas? Check out our previous gift guides with hundreds of favorite gifts that they’ll REALLY want and truly love!