If you melt from cuteness easily, then you might want to sit down before reading about this next giveaway.
See? I warned you!
Seamingly Possible makes THE cutest slippers and booties. I love the different fabrics and styles. They are so stinking cute I think I might need to give them as gifts for every baby shower from here on out!
If you like her booties for babies, wait ’til you see what she makes for ADULTS. Yes, they have our size, too!
Words can’t do these cute little kicks justice, so I’m just going to have to show you more photos of the adorableness!
::: ahhhh… I’m melting…. :::
Now you can have something from Seamingly Possible’s shop. You get to go on a shopping spree if you win, because I have a $20 gift certificate (and free shipping) up for grabs! That’s enough to buy a pair of baby shoes, or put toward a pair of slippers for yourself. Yippee!
BUY IT: You can purchase any of these styles at Seamingly Possible. Tell them Making Lemonade sent you, and you’ll receive 15% off or FREE SHIPPING– you choose the discount!
ADDITIONAL ENTRIES: Leave a comment for each one so I can count all your entries!
- Become a public follower, or if you already are one let me know
- Enter any of the other Stork Report giveaways, and comment below
- Vote for Making Lemonade on Top Mommy Blogs (just click the link: it’s that easy!)
- Tell me how you heard about this giveaway
- Display the Making Lemonade button on your blog (TWO extra entries!)
- Display a Stork Report button (you can choose which one) (TWO extra entries!)
- Blog or Twitter about it, and leave a link in the comments (THREE extra entries!)
- Purchase something from Seamingly Possible during this giveaway (FIVE extra entries!)
As always, you can find the rules here. The contest will end at 11:59 PM on February 22nd. Winner will be chosen using Random.org. Be sure you have a way for me to get in touch with you, either by leaving your email address in the comments or have a link in your profile. Good luck!
Disclosure: This was not a paid post and the review is 100% my opinion and not influenced in any way. I was not compensated for this post. Thank you to Seamingly Possible for sponsoring this giveaway.