Amazon Prime Day is one of the largest sales days in the retail industry, and all those deals can feel overwhelming. Check out our hand-picked list of the best deals for Prime Day 2022 that enhance your home and life!
New to shopping Amazon Prime Day or have questions on how to get the best deals? Check out our ultimate Prime Day guide here!
If you’ve been here for any length of time, you know that I never encourage over-consumption or clutter. My goal is to help you intentionally create a home you love, and streamline it to save time, space and money so you can do more of what you love.
With that in mind, I rounded up just the best deals on Prime Day of items that increase my quality of life, efficiency at home, or fill a need. If you’re gonna buy it, you might as well get a great deal, amiright?!
Here’s my hand-picked favorites of Amazon Prime Day deals on things I use, need and love. Enjoy!
Reminder: you must be a Prime member to take advantage of these deals as well as free shipping on most orders.
21 Best Prime Day Deals
1. Solo Stove: 29% off! My husband got me one for my birthday, I wish he’d waited for a sale because this price is great. The Solo Stove is a portable wood-burning fire pit that has low-smoke, so you still get the heat and fire ‘feel’ of a traditional firepit without being bombarded by smoke. Plus, it’s portable and easy to carry to the beach, camping, and around the yard.
2. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop is my top #1 cleaning tool, hands-down. AND IT’S 36% OFF RIGHT NOW! I call it the ‘magic husband floor cleaner’ because even my husband loves using it so much he’ll actually volunteer to clean the floors.
3. Cricut Joy: 45% off, the lowest I’ve seen it! I recently purchased one for making labels and other home related crafts and am excited to try it out.
4. Cricut Heat Press: at 43% off, it’s the perfect companion to your new Cricut. 😉 It’s a little heat press to seal your images on fabric the easy way. You can also use it for Perler bead creations so you don’t need to haul out your iron.
5. This Samsung Frame TV is 20% off, a great deal on a gorgeous tv that doubles as artwork when not in use.
6. Apple Watch 7 series is 30% off, awesome price and a great gift idea. The whole family has them, my teen daughter finds it especially useful to track time, dates, her calendar, and daily steps.
7. The BISSELL Little Green Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner is a TOP BESTSELLER, amazing for pet owners, and is currently $89 and 30% off.
8. Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones: Y’all know how much I LOVE my Bose Noise Cancelling headphones, I list them as one of my top 5 possessions. I travel with them, use them while working, and as a passenger in the car on long drives. And they’re 29% off!
9. Beats Wireless Headphones are 43% off, makes a great gift.
10. Wood Knot Decor Piece: I have several of these in my home and they are perfect for adding to a shelf or decor on a coffee table.
11. Shark WANDVAC Cordless Hand Vac is 31% off. We have this in our playroom and I LOVE how well it works and that it’s pretty enough to keep out on the counter. Don’t you love when form meets function?
12. Dryer Vent Cleaning Kit: Such a small price for such a big help! It’s essential to keep lint from clogging your vents, and this tool makes it a cinch.
13. Realistic Faux Tulips: I have these in white, placed in a vase in my home and they look super realistic! They’re a great find for your spring and summer decor and currently 20% off.
14. Makeup Erasers are 40% off: Get one for yourself, one for a friend, a few for gift exchanges… these are fantastic for removing makeup and so soft on your skin. Plus, they come in lots of colors so you can choose your vibe.
15. Orgain Organic Protein Powder is 44% off: This is the one we use to make smoothies, it’s gluten and dairy free and tastes delicious too. This is a FANTASTIC price, I’ve never seen the price this low!
16. KitchenAid Mixers are 32% off, several gorgeous colors to choose from… I’ve always loved this color.
17. Kindle E-Readers: there’s many versions to choose from depending on your budget and reading preferences, some are 55% off which is a fabulous deal.
18. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask: While I haven’t personally tried it, the Laneige Lip Mask is at the top of every influencer’s ‘must have’ beauty list so I’m going to splurge and give it a try. With thousands of 5-star ratings, it must be good.
19. Apple AirPods Pro Wireless Earbuds: My husband used a different brand, and one day his ran out of power so he borrowed my Airpods. Two days later, guess what arrived in the mail? THESE. He’s a convert! The Pro version is 32% off, and the regular version start at just $89.
20. Stackable Water Bottle Storage: Not sure if this is a Prime Day Deal or if they’re just on sale, but we are obsessed with these stackable water bottle storage holders that prevent shuffling, juggling, and dropping of bottles when we need to find one.
21. Ninja Foodi 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer is an unbelievable $89 for what you get! 9 versatile functions allow you to pressure cook, air fry crisp, sear/sauté, steam, slow cook, yogurt, bake/roast, broil, and keep warm at the press of a button. Plus, it has over 27K solid 5-star reviews which is almost unheard of. This is a steal, and perfect for busy families who want to get a hot dinner on the table in less time and with less work.
Check out our other popular Amazon Shopping Guides
- 21 Pantry Organization Essentials from Amazon
- 19 Top Organization Must-Haves
- 25 Stylish and Spooky Halloween Decor Favorites
- My 2022 Summer Reading List
Hopefully you found this helpful as you create a home that fits your style and vision. What was your favorite Prime Day deal?